Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another food blog is born...

Yes, this is another food blog.  But I would like to think this one is special.  I will be sharing sacred family recipes.  Food that makes you feel like a big southern mama is giving you a warm hug.  As a Louisiana transplant living in NYC, smelling a big pot of jambalaya in my kitchen helps ease my homesickness.  I enjoy making people happy by feeding them.  And I like the idea of a total stranger on the other side of the world tasting my family's gumbo.  I put heart and soul into my food.  Through these recipes, you will too.  This blog also enables me to share recipes with good friends in an easy and simple format that they can refer back to as needed.  I hope you all enjoy!  (:


As I also enjoy going on urban adventures, finding new restaurants and shops, I will occasionally share pics and reviews of those places as well. 


<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment