Monday, November 29, 2010

The Rose's Thanksgiving 2010

Despite forgetting several key cooking utensils and supplies at my apartment, Thanksgiving was a success!  I cooked at my brother Justin's apartment since I am busy packing and moving into a new place.  I was worried that I would forget everything.  And I did forget quite a bit (the pumpkin pie crust!!), but overall I made it work.  Here are some pics of the festivities. 

Here's me and my brother Justin being silly in the kitchen.


The fam snacking on cheese, crackers, fruit, and cinnamon rolls.


Every good meal starts with fresh herbs!


And lots of butter...







The mess I made of my brother's kitchen...


The hardwork paid off!  Dinner was delicious.  (:

Plastic forks are dangerous!!

Afterwards, everyone was ready for a nap.


 

It was a great night.  Food was amazing.  The Saints won (GEAUX SAINTS!!).  And I think I laughed so hard I burned the 8 sticks of butter off just from laughing.  I hope y'all had an excellent Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment